|Press Release from Publisher: EduIQ.com has released Net Monitor for Employees Professional, an employee monitoring software that tracks all employee activity.
It is hard to teach a group of people how to use a PC, or even how to use a specific program on a PC or the internet.
Yes, PC or web training isn t easy. For someone who s doing something right, there are probably two others doing it wrong, playing games, checking email, shopping...
This spy software lets you see what everyone s doing - without leaving your desk. You can monitor the activity of all the PCs in your classroom remotely. Plus, you can share your screen with your employees PCs, making demos and presentations much easier.
- See live screens of all remote computers
- Log visited web sites
- Log used applications
- You can make the presentation by showing your live screen to employees or presenting employee screen to others.
- Take a control (mouse & keyboard to students) over employee computer
- Lock all remote computers
- Computer Screen Recorder
- Execute several tools like power off, restart, hibernate, lock workstation,...
- Block Internet
- Block applications
- Record RDP Screens
- Keystroke logger (keylogger app)
- Remote Desktop Control
- Start or stop applications and processes on remote computers
- Send and Collect files
Application now runs on Android, iOS and Windows Phone too.
Net Monitor for Employees Professional prices starts at $99,95 (US). Educational licenses are available.
The application runs under Windows 2000 XP 2003 Vista Windows 7,8,10.
You can download the trial version on this website: