|Press Release from Publisher: Nanosoft announces nanoCADŽ Plus 8.
September 8, 2016 - Nanosoft announces nanoCAD Plus 8.0, the newest version of its DWG compatible CAD application software.
nanoCAD Plus is optimized for production design and drafting, and high-performance platform CAD application development. It uses the same industry standard technology for reading and writing DWG format files that is used by most of the world s top CAD, CAM, and CAE developers, and is compatible with DWG files created as far back as 1990.
nanoCAD Plus is a full-featured professional-grade CAD, may be the only CAD software actually designed to solve a business problem with CAD budget.
nanoCAD Plus provides a smooth migration path for existing AutoCAD users, and is priced to reflect budget reality. It costs only $180 per year per seat, including priority support and updates ($220 per year for a floating network license).
Inexpensive but powerful: nanoCAD includes unique features of hi-grade CAD software, such as drawing underlays of different file types, BIM IFC format import, point cloud processing, embedded PDF-printer, easy navigation in 3D with fly and walkthrough to mention a few.
nanoCAD Plus 8 key and new features
- Industry standard interface and command structure is familiar for users of many CAD applications, including AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
- nanoCAD Plus includes a rich set of tools for creating and editing 2D 3D objects. It is production proven in demanding applications.
- New and improved:
- Sheet sets; Tool palettes;
- Dynamic input;
- Greatly increased speed of operation on files contained raster underlays, frozen layers and numerous 3D objects;
- New optimized 3D navigation;
- Enhanced drawing and editing tools and more.
- New advanced tool for BIM professionals: IFC files import.
- Unbeatable TCO:
- With nanoCAD Plus, there are no high-priced software license fees or extortionate annual maintenance and support contracts ? just a simple all-inclusive subscription, priced at $180 year ($220 year for a floating network license.);
- nanoCAD Plus subscriptions include priority support, via email, our customer forums, and our help-desk.
- nanoCAD Plus subscriptions also include updates, with early access to bug-fixes, and all major and minor product updates.
- Completely customizable, no cost for developers:
- Scripting engine for macros (Visual Basic Script, Java Script or any other Microsoft Windows scripting language and built-in LISP);
- Professional development platform, including NRX for C++ and .NET (similar to ARX), and the MultiCAD API? for C++ and .NET, a revolutionary development tool to create binary compatible applications that will run not just in nanoCAD, but also in other compatible CAD systems, including AutoCAD;
- Support for OEM licensing for software developers or manufacturers.