Date Listed/Updated: 2020-01-24 04:18:53
File size: 474825 KB
OS: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64
License: Other Price($): 180
Author/Publisher name: Dmitry Popov
View Full Screenshot
Description: nanoCAD Plus - easy-to-use low cost CAD software delivering great user experience by providing classic interface and native .dwg support. Being the ultimate in 2D design tools, nanoCAD Plus has been built to deliver design and project documentation regardless of the industry or enterprise.
nanoCAD Plus has been specifically designed to help enterprises experience a seamless transition to emerging cost effective model of using a simple all-inclusive subscription program. Any engineer or designer who has previously used popular CAD applications will find it very easy to start using nanoCAD Plus from the very first run.
nanoCAD Plus is a full featured, fast, lightweight and reliable 2D design tool. nanoCAD Plus has been designed with ease of use in mind. Migration to nanoCAD Plus will hardly take you more than 10 minutes since nanoCAD Plus delivers:
- Classic CAD interface. Any engineer could easily master nanoCAD Plus since everything is in their right places: menu, button icons, panels, command line, and the commands themselves are easily recognizable. This makes nanoCAD Plus migration extremely easy.
- Native *.dwg support. The world s most popular file format for technical documentation - *.dwg - is the nanoCAD Plus native file format. Projects created using nanoCAD Plus and saved as *.dwg file can be easily opened and edited in any CAD application supporting *.dwg which in turn makes nanoCAD Plus the perfect tool for project collaboration and sharing.
- Ultimate design tool. nanoCAD Plus includes all necessary tools required for basic design and allows creating and editing 2D and 3D vector primitives, texts, tables, blocks, graphical technical documentation display and print settings using either a model or a sheet.
- Open API and application development. nanoCAD Plus has a traditional CAD application programming interface (API) that allows developing independent nanoCAD Plus based applications and additional automation modules.
Tags: low cost cad software CAD dwg-compatible nanocad plus autocad compatible
Is this software spam? Report Spam
Software removal request by publisher Removal Request
Software Review: nanoCAD Plus Review
For publisher: Request Software Confirmation
Press release from the publisher:
Nanosoft announces nanoCADŽ Plus 8.
September 8, 2016 - Nanosoft announces nanoCAD Plus 8.0, the newest version of its DWG compatible CAD application software.
nanoCAD Plus is optimized for production design and drafting, and high-performance platform CAD application development. It uses the same industry standard technology for reading and writing DWG format files that is used by most of the world s top CAD, CAM, and CAE developers, and is compatible with DWG files created as far back as 1990.
nanoCAD Plus is a full-featured professional-grade CAD, may be the only CAD software actually designed to solve a business problem with CAD budget.
nanoCAD Plus provides a smooth migration path for existing AutoCAD users, and is priced to reflect budget reality. It costs only $180 per year per seat, including priority support and updates ($220 per year for a floating network license).
Inexpensive but powerful: nanoCAD includes unique features of hi-grade CAD software, such as drawing underlays of different file types, BIM IFC format import, point cloud processing, embedded PDF-printer, easy navigation in 3D with fly and walkthrough to mention a few.
nanoCAD Plus 8 key and new features
- Industry standard interface and command structure is familiar for users of many CAD applications, including AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
- nanoCAD Plus includes a rich set of tools for creating and editing 2D 3D objects. It is production proven in demanding applications.
- New and improved:
- Sheet sets; Tool palettes;
- Dynamic input;
- Greatly increased speed of operation on files contained raster underlays, frozen layers and numerous 3D objects;
- New optimized 3D navigation;
- Enhanced drawing and editing tools and more.
- New advanced tool for BIM professionals: IFC files import.
- Unbeatable TCO:
- With nanoCAD Plus, there are no high-priced software license fees or extortionate annual maintenance and support contracts ? just a simple all-inclusive subscription, priced at $180 year ($220 year for a floating network license.);
- nanoCAD Plus subscriptions include priority support, via email, our customer forums, and our help-desk.
- nanoCAD Plus subscriptions also include updates, with early access to bug-fixes, and all major and minor product updates.
- Completely customizable, no cost for developers:
- Scripting engine for macros (Visual Basic Script, Java Script or any other Microsoft Windows scripting language and built-in LISP);
- Professional development platform, including NRX for C++ and .NET (similar to ARX), and the MultiCAD API? for C++ and .NET, a revolutionary development tool to create binary compatible applications that will run not just in nanoCAD, but also in other compatible CAD systems, including AutoCAD;
- Support for OEM licensing for software developers or manufacturers.
Visit the Press Release for more details
Software from the publisher:
Video Enhancer, GraphEditPlus, SuperResolution plugin, Video Enhancer 1.9.3, nanoCAD Plus, nanoCAD Plus,